TIS have ongoing contracts within the Public Sector, including Local Authorities, Central Government, the Defence sector and Arm’s Length Management Organisations (ALMO’s) such as Nottingham City Homes and Ashfield Homes.
We have worked with Local Authorities to provide fire and security systems, access control and fire protection in both corporate and residential settings, from offices to residential homes to warden supported accommodation and social housing.
TIS are currently the service and maintenance provider for Nottingham City Council and Nottingham City Homes ensuring a 24 hour a day, 365 days a year bespoke service. Based from their Woodlands Monitoring Centre, our dedicated onsite engineers support both organisations with their requirements, including:
– 203 public space CCTV cameras
– 1100 CCTV cameras within 18 high rise properties
– 3900 Door Entry Systems within 18 high rise and 273 low rise properties
– 50 Automatic Doors and Barriers
– CCTV within Operational and Occupied buildings
– Communal Aerial to over 10,000 properties