We are delighted to announce an expansion to our IT services offerings from 2014. Using both established and newly acquired resources TIS can now help your business build your whole IT infrastructure, or simply support and maintain your current network.
TIS offer the following IT services.
IT Support – IT problems cause your business frustrations, loss of valuable time and consequently money. We believe that the vast majority of IT issues can be prevented. TIS use Industry Leading Tools to monitor and maintain the health of your IT network. We work with you to improve your IT infrastructure and ensure that your systems perform to their maximum potential. When you do get a problem you want a fast reliable service. We have a target response time of less than 30 minutes and often are able to respond immediately. We understand that service is the number one driver for our clients and aim to overdeliver against your expectations.
TIS can act as your own outsourced IT department or simply an extension to your current IT resource. We have a number of IT Engineers who all have a range of skills. Working with us means you have access to this valuable source of knowledge for a flexible monthly fee.
IT installations and projects – Our highly skilled team can deliver high quality installations, migrations and maintenance across a vast range of disciplines including
– Windows Server
– VM Ware
– Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013
– Various Firewalls and Outers
– Small Business Server
– Microsoft Server Essentials
– Desktop PC’s
– Anti-Virus and Spyware
– PC and Laptop Upgrades
– Data Cabling – One major bottleneck in any business’s IT network
performance is substandard data cabling. Often Organisations invest in their Hardware, Software and Internet Connectivity Services but forget that one vital element of any decent performing network is the data cabling that manages the data transfer from device to device. Every network should have rapid reaction times to incoming and outgoing email, and data files and that critical access to the Internet. We will also consider the switches that are connected to the cabling as they also can cause problems with network speed. TIS can assess the performance of your current data cabling through a thorough Site Audit and Report. This will enable you to make an informed decision about your IT network requirements.
– IT Product Supply – TIS has access to a large range of IT Suppliers across the channel enabling us to source and supply quality IT products on a timely basis. We will work with you to establish your IT product requirements and then use our Supply Chain to get you the most competitive price possible. Our Product Range includes the following market-leading Suppliers/Manufacturers but is not limited to just these. If you have any questions then please just call one of our IT specialists today.
– Hewlett Packard