0333 8000 300 search close

Making headway…

After committing our support to our chosen Charity partners ‘Headway Nottingham’ earlier this year, we are pleased to provide an update on the fantastic progress we are making with our fundraising.

Already, during 2016 we have been able to successfully boost honourable recognition of the deserved charity.

Held at the Rotary Club of Sherwood Sunrisers on 5th March, a TIS team of 6 completed an exhausting Swimathon raising a fantastic and admirable £630. 70% of the amount raised is donated to Headway, Nottingham. The remaining 30% is donated to the Rotary Club.

A huge well done to Mark Wilson, Nick Kempson, Jake Williams, Laura Smith, Paul Lawrence and Beth Belcher for taking part and being responsible for making it happen!

Headway fundraiser, Rhiana Lakin said “The team completed a whopping 420 lengths in what was just one of the challenges TIS have set as part of their year-long adoption of Headway Nottingham. They are already helping us ensure we continue to provide essential brain injury rehabilitation and support throughout Nottingham and Nottinghamshire. Thank you so much TIS for your amazing efforts!”

Also in March this year, the success of our Easter Egg raffle raised a very respectable £91. An ‘eggcellent’ bit of fun for the staff!

Aside from the support given to Headway this year, we are also delighted to recognise our company Football team for coming runners up in the Charity 5-a-side tournament held at the Lucozade Powerleague Derby Soccerdome in aid of the British Heart Foundation.


100% of each team’s entry fee is donated to the cause. A massive will done to Mark Wigginton, Jake Williams, Jake West, James Starbuck, Shannon Bell, James Twigg and Shaun McKenna for doing a great job and securing 2nd place out of a total of 20 teams!

With sight of another gruelling challenge this summer, we have set the benchmark for our fundraising activities and are excited to continue our support and push our goals as we approach the middle of the year.

For more information on our next event, please click the link below.

9th May 2016

Share this Article

Sign-up for our latest news