We are looking to expand its Engineering team in the South due to their continued success and are seeking enthusiastic and dedicated multi-skilled field engineers. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and become a valued member of the team. You should be positive and enthusiastic having the ability to meet the client’s requirements and the capability to work independently or within a team when required.
The role involves:
• The servicing of Fire Alarm Systems, Access Control, Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Networking
• Assisting/commissioning of the above systems.
• Ensure that the client is satisfied with the servicing of the system prior to leaving site.
• Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and submission of job reports through the Company’s service system.
• Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
• Working to safe health and safety practices at all times.
Key Experience / qualifications:
• Be able to demonstrate a good technical knowledge of Fire Alarm Systems and at least two of the following disciplines: CCTV, Access Control, Networking, Intruder and PABX systems.
• Gent approved engineer, networking skills an advantage.
• 3 years’ experience in fault finding/repairing of fire alarm systems.
• Full UK driving licence.
• A Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
• Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
• Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Be well organised and have self-discipline.
• Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
In return we are more than happy to invest in developing your career and can offer the following package:
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Job Type: Permanent with an immediate start
Salary: £33,000- £42,000 dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, 25 days holiday rising to 27 days plus bank holidays, Birthday holiday, Cycle to Work, Company car, laptop and phone.
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts, NG18 5BU
TIS are an equal opportunities employer