TIS are fully certified to the international standard BS EN ISO: 9001 for Quality Management Systems standards. The benefits of a robust Quality Management System are:
- Well defined and documented procedures improve the consistency of output.
- Quality is constantly measured
- Procedures ensure corrective action is taken whenever defects occur.
- Defect rates decrease
- Defects are caught earlier and are corrected at a lower cost.
- Defining procedures identifies current practices that are obsolete or inefficient.
- Documented procedures are easier for new employees to follow.
TIS are audited by a third party to ensure ongoing compliance to the standard.