As part of our membership to CAI, we were required to undergo an assessment to ensure that TIS can achieve compliant to CAI’s Code of Practice and Conduct which are recognised by broadcasters and Government. Areas of compliance include the following:
- Abide by and work to standards outlined in the CAI Codes of Practice and British Standards
- Continually re-assess to ensure standards are maintained
- Use quality tested equipment through the CAI Benchmarking Scheme for Aerials & Cable
- CAI Guarantee of 12 months on all domestic installations carried out by a CAI member
- Fully insured to cover all aspects of the business
- Government recognition with CAI being endorsed as a TrustMark Scheme Operator
- CAI Plus Members – a Basic DBS criminal record check has been provided along with certification of competence at Working Safely at Height. These documents must be provided for a minimum of 50% of the installers.