Apprentice Engineer – Ref: V145
Based in Leeds
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within the security and communications industry. You would need to be a highly motivated individual with excellent IT and communication skills and a desire to learn.
The role involves: –
- Working alongside experienced engineers in the installation, commissioning, service or maintenance of a variety of systems including CCTV, Access Control, Barriers, Door Entry, Fire, Wireless/Data Networking
- Assisting with network security
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge and understanding of health & safety regulations and procedures
- Ability to work at Heights
- This role is varied and challenging and requires the candidate to be fully committed to both work and college
- Obtained or working towards a full driving licence.
Experience/qualification required for all posts:
- Good communication skills
- You will be a team player with ambition
- A keen interest in IT programming and networking
- Level 3 IT qualification (desirable)
- Have a strong desire to learn and continue your education
- Communicate and build successful working relationships with customers and other employees
- TIS will enrol you on to a Level 4 Network Engineer Apprenticeship.
Working hours Trainee Engineer: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm (40 hours per week)
Salary: £4.20 per hour, after successful completion of your 3-month probation period £5.20 per month rising to £7.38 after 12 months.
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life/Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work Scheme
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts, NG18 5BU. Sharon.Garton@tis.co.uk or
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, Unit 2, The Courtyard, 110 – 118 Church Street, Hunslet Green, Leeds, LS10 2JA. Sharon.Garton@tis.co.uk