The Company are looking to expand its Automatic Doors Engineering Team due to their continued success and are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and become a valued member of the team. You should be positive and enthusiastic having the ability to meet the client’s requirements and the capability to work independently or within a team when required.
Automatic Door Engineer – Ref: V152
We are looking for an experienced Automatic Door Engineer. The role involves:
- Installation of manual and automatic doors, closing mechanisms, locks and barriers. Will include some repair and maintenance work.
- Ensuring the system conforms to the relevant BS standards.
- Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and submission of job reports through the Company’s service system.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Working to safe health and safety practices at all times.
Key Experience / qualifications:
- Be able to demonstrate a good technical knowledge of Automatic Door Systems and barriers.
- Working knowledge of BS EN 16005/BS 7036.
- ADSA qualification would be an advantage
- Electrical and mechanical experience
- 3 years’ experience in installation or fault finding and repairing of systems.
- Full UK driving licence.
- A Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Be well organised and have self-discipline.
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
In return we are more than happy to invest in developing your career and can offer the following package:
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm (Permanent)
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Competitive Salary dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work and birthday holiday, all power tools, Company vehicle, I-Pad, laptop and phone
Please send your CV to: Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts, NG18 5BU
TIS are an equal opportunities employer