Automatic Door Engineers – Ref: V129
We are looking for two experienced Automatic Door Engineers. The role involves:
- Servicing, maintaining and installation of manual and automatic doors, closing mechanisms, locks, barriers and gates.
- Ensuring the system conforms to the relevant BS standards.
- Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and submission of job reports through the Company’s service system.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Working to safe health and safety practices at all times.
Key Experience / qualifications:
- Be able to demonstrate a good technical knowledge of Automatic Door Systems and gates/barriers.
- Working knowledge of BS EN 16005/BS 7036.
- ADSA qualification would be an advantage
- CAME experience.
- Electrical and mechanical experience
- 3 years’ experience in installation or fault finding and repairing of systems.
- Full UK driving licence.
- A Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Be well organised and have self-discipline.
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
In return we are more than happy to invest in developing your career and can offer the following package:
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm (Permanent)
Start Date: Immediate start
Salary: Competitive Salary dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work and Childcare Voucher Scheme, birthday holiday, all power tools, Company vehicle, I-Pad, laptop and phone
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts, NG18 5BU
TIS are an equal opportunities employer