Bus and Rail Station CCTV/Comms Service Engineer – Ref: V104
We are looking for a Service Engineer whose main strengths are CCTV, PA and Help Points. The role involves:
• The servicing and maintenance of CCTV equipment, Help Points and PA Systems.
• Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and submission of job reports through the Company’s service system.
• Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
• Working to safe health and safety practices at all times.
Key Experience / qualifications:
• Be familiar with or have a basic understanding of networking.
• Be familiar with a wide range of older analogue CCTV cameras and receiver boards.
• 3 years’ experience in fault finding/maintaining CCTV systems.
• IPAF Licence
• PTS (advantage but not essential)
• Full UK driving licence.
• A Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
• Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
• Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Be well organised and have self-discipline.
• Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
In return we are more than happy to invest in developing your career and can offer the following package:
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm (Permanent)
Salary: Competitive Salary dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work and Childcare
Voucher Scheme, Company vehicle, laptop and phone
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts, NG18 5BU, Sharon.Garton@tis.co.uk
TIS are an equal opportunities employer