Environmental Policy Statement
The Directors and Management of Total Integrated Solutions Ltd are fully committed to the protection of the environment, prevention of pollution, compliance with current legislation and reducing the impact of our business activities and processes on the environment.
The Environmental Management System (EMS) is designed and operated within Total Integrated Solutions Ltd to comply with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
This policy will be reviewed annually and will be made available to all interested parties.
Our key commitments to achieve this are:
- As a minimum, meet all environmental legislation relating to the company, but aim to exceed these where possible, whilst adhering to any legislative changes;
- Ensure good environmental management is an integral part of our business culture by communicating the Environmental Management System (EMS) policy to all employees;
- Minimise waste by evaluating business operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible;
- Actively encourage employee participation in identifying areas in which our environmental impact can be further reduced;
- Establish environmental performance targets and review the effectiveness of these annually. This will include the undertaking of audits of the EMS;
- Plan to continually improve the EMS at every stage with continued senior management commitment;
- Maintain a high level of awareness of sustainability issues amongst our employees and incorporate environmental management into training;
- Plan to achieve our environmental objectives by:
Reducing energy and resource consumption by 3%
Minimise the amount of waste generated
Reduce emissions to air by 3%
Re-use and recycle where possible
- Research new processes and measures that will further reduce the environmental impact of the business and implement any suitable and reasonable options;
- Ensure the procurement of goods and services in a sustainable manner and encourage our suppliers and contractors to improve their own environmental performance.