At TIS, we are fully committed to protecting the environment in any way we can. Mindful of our environmental impact during every project we complete as well as taking steps to reduce the carbon footprint at our offices.
TIS work to NQA’s Environmental Management System standards and have been certified to ISO 14001:2015 standards in all areas of our business. The NQA monitor our environmental behaviours to ensure we are taking the necessary steps to protect the environment.
We have set environmental targets to work towards in all areas of the business. These targets are:
- Reduce energy consumption by 3%
- Minimise waste during projects
- Reduce air emissions by 3%
To ensure we meet our environmental targets, we are committed to:
- Waste management – introducing incentives to reduce waste in the office and on–site
- Improving operations – we regularly evaluate operations to ensure they are as environmentally friendly as possible
- Sustainability – setting environmental performance targets for the business and reviewing them annually
- Employee awareness – training employees to maintain a high level of awareness about sustainability
- Partner awareness – encouraging suppliers and contractors to improve their environmental performance
We regularly review our environmental policy. If you would like to see our most recent update, get in touch.