Field Engineer – Ref: V156
The Company are looking to expand its Engineering team due to their continued success and are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Field Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and become a valued member of the team. You should be positive and enthusiastic having the ability to meet the client’s requirements and the capability to work independently or within a team when required.
The role involves:
- The servicing and maintenance of systems under warranty – Fire Alarm Systems, Warden Call, Emergency Lighting, Door Entry and Access Control.
- Carry out small works on the above systems.
- Carry out site surveys.
- Area covered will generally be the Midlands but will involve occasional high travel i.e. Kent, Somerset, Cumbria
- Ensure that the client is satisfied with the servicing/maintenance of the system prior to leaving site.
- Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and submission of job reports through the Company’s service system.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Working to safe health and safety practices at all times.
Key Experience / qualifications:
- Be able to demonstrate a good technical knowledge of Fire Alarm Systems and at least two of the following disciplines: Access Control, Door Entry, Warden Call and Emergency Lighting
- Gent approved engineer (an advantage however training can be provided).
- Experience in fault finding/repairing of the above system.
- Full UK driving licence.
- A Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Be well organised and have self-discipline.
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
In return we are more than happy to invest in developing your career and can offer the following package:
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Job Type: Permanent with an immediate start
Salary: £28,000- £33,000 dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Birthday holiday, Cycle to Work, Company vehicle, laptop and phone
Please send your CV to: Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5BU
TIS are an equal opportunities employer