Field Engineer – ref: V160
The role involves the repair, servicing and maintaining of the following system types: –
- CCTV both analogue and IP (Main discipline)
- Access Control
- Be able to demonstrate a good technical knowledge of CCTV including public space CCTV systems
- Experience in fault finding/repairing of electronic security systems
- Electrical experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety regulations
- Full UK driving licence
- IPAF would be an advantage but not essential, training would be provided.
- A positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationship with customers and colleagues.
- Be well Organised and have self-discipline.
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent – immediate start
Salary: Competitive salary (depending on skills and experience)
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Birthday Holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme and Company vehicle
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5BU or email to: Sharon.Garton@tis.co.uk
TIS are an equal opportunities employer
tis.co.uk – Registered No: 490674