Goods-in Stores Operative – Ref: V113
We are looking for an experienced Goods in Stores Operative. The role involves:
- Taking receipt of goods, ensuring they are booked in and entered on to the Company’s software.
- Transfer of materials into and out of stores.
- Keeping the Stores area free of any health and safety hazards.
- Issuing and correct recording of plant equipment, materials and tools.
- The recording of waste disposed of through the Company in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Providing an effective service to colleagues to ensure the smooth running of projects.
- The individual will be required to achieve the KPI’s set by the Co-ordinator.
Key Experience / qualifications:
- Experience in excel, word and outlook desired but not essential.
- 2 years experience in a goods-in role
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Full UK driving licence.
- A Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Be well organised and have self-discipline.
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
In return we are more than happy to invest in developing your career and can offer the following package:
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm (Permanent)
Start Date: Immediate start
Salary: £16,640 per annum
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work and Childcare Voucher Scheme, 28 days holiday and birthday holiday
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5BU
TIS are an equal opportunities employer