Graduate Technical Engineers– Ref: V134
Based in Mansfield
The Company are looking to expand its technical team due to their continued success and are seeking three enthusiastic and dedicated graduate Technical Engineers. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to grow their career and become a valued member of the Technical Team. You should be positive and enthusiastic with excellent technical knowledge. You will be responsible for providing technical assistance to clients, engineers and Management.
The role involves:
- Providing technical assistance (via the telephone) to end clients.
- Providing technical assistance (via the telephone) to the service engineering staff.
- Providing technical assistance (site based) to the end client.
- Providing technical assistance (site based) to the service engineering staff.
- Providing support to the Help Desk and sourcing replacement parts for obsolete systems.
- Consultations and system demonstrations to the end client.
- Providing technical assistance within the office including the network and site security systems.
- Auditing the reactive and maintenance visits carried out by the engineering staff.
- Auditing the systems installed by the installation engineering staff (NSI and BAFE systems).
- Assisting the MOD with visits on board ships and testing of equipment on the Nicer test rig.
- Providing technical assistance to the installation engineering staff.
- Commissioning of LAN networks.
- Commissioning of CCTV systems and/or IP security systems.
- Training will be provided to advance.
- You will need to have a high level of knowledge on networking, mobile devices, wireless and cloud technology.
- Advantage – coding, logic, scripting, command line, html and java
- Knowledge of CCTV, access control, fire and intruder systems would be an advantage.
- You will be a team player with ambition.
- Communicate and build successful working relationships with customers and other employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree in Digital and Technology Solutions or relevant subject.
You should have the ability to:
- Work on your own initiative or as part of a team.
- Work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines.
- Have a flexible attitude to working hours.
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am and 5.00pm
Job Type: Full, time Permanent – Immediate start
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Birthday Holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Voucher Scheme
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts, NG18 5BU
TIS are an equal opportunities employer