Incident Management Apprentice – Ref: V128
Based in Coleshill
TIS Ltd is one of the Midlands leading Security and Communications Companies with over 65 years’ experience. TIS are an NSI Gold and BAFE accredited Company who specialise in the design, installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems. Working with a wide range of public and private sector businesses, we have achieved a reputation for quality, care and reliability, which is second to none. TIS are continually investing in the development of their employees to ensure they maintain a highly skilled workforce. Due to their continued success in securing some major contracts a new position has become available for an Incident Management Apprentice at our Coleshill Office.
This is an excellent opportunity for individual’s looking to develop their career and become a valued member of the Coleshill Office. You should be positive and enthusiastic and have the drive to develop your skills and knowledge.
The role involves: –
- Providing administration support to Project Managers and the local sales team
- Typing of letters and documentation
- Taking customer service calls
- Liaising with engineers
- Scheduling engineers
- Keeping the end user informed of response times and current position
- Meeting customer KPI’s for response times and updating portals
- Arranging parts for engineers
- Completion of stores documentation
- Take incoming deliveries and completion of associated paperwork.
- Liaising with Head Office for Stock replenishment.
- Must be competent using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook especially)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good attention to detail
You should also have the ability to:
- Work on your own initiative
- Work as part of a team
- Communicate and build successful working relationships with customers and other employees
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Salary: £4.70 per hour, after 3 months £5.30 per hour, after 12 months £7.38 per hour
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work and Childcare Voucher Scheme and Birthday Holiday
Please send your CV to: Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5BU
TIS are an equal opportunities employer