Installation Engineer – Ref: V150
Location: West Midlands
This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your career within the security and communications industry. You would be required to install public space CCTV systems across the West Midlands area. You will need to have excellent installation skills and the ability to work to high standards.
The role involves: –
- Installation of large public space CCTV systems across the West Midlands.
- Installing to a high standard at all times.
- Knowledge of public space CCTV systems, Control Rooms and networking.
- Working from drawings and schematics.
- Working to RAMS and project related documents.
- Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and submission of job reports through the Company’s service system.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Working to safe health and safety practices at all times.
- Flexible night shift work.
- You will need to be an experienced in the installation of public space CCTV systems.
- A good knowledge of point to point Wireless Networks.
- You will have a good working knowledge of CCTV public space standards.
- You will be a team player with ambition who is willing to learn new technologies and procedures.
- ECS card.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Street Works (Operator or Supervisor)
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive – Dependant on skills, experience and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Birthday Holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme, Company van, phone, laptop and I-Pad
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5BU or email to: Sharon.email@example.com
TIS are an equal opportunities employer
tis.co.uk – Registered No: 490674