Installation Engineer – Ref: V122
This is an excellent opportunity for individual’s looking to grow their career and become a valued member of the engineering team. You should be positive, enthusiastic and have the ability to install systems to a high standard.
The role involves:
- Installation of the following system types:
Required systems: Not required but an advantage:
- CCTV – MATV
- Access Control/Door Entry – Warden Call
- Intruder – Networking
- Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and submission of job reports through the Company’s service system.
- Installing systems to a high standard.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Working to safe health & safety practices.
- 3 years’ experience in installing the systems listed above (commissioning an advantage)
- Electrical experience would be an advantage but not essential
- IPAF Licence.
- Full UK driving licence.
You should have the ability to:
- Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Be well organised and have self-discipline.
- work independently or within a team when required
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Job Type: Permanent with an immediate start
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work and Childcare Voucher Scheme, Company Vehicle
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5BU
TIS are an equal opportunities employer