Installation Engineers – Ref: V105
This is an excellent opportunity for individual’s looking to become a valued member of our engineering team. You should be positive and enthusiastic with the ability to meet the client’s requirements and have the capability to work independently or within a team when required. You should be able to demonstrate a high standard of customer care.
Installation Engineers – the role involves the installation of the following system types:
- Access Control/Door Entry
Not required but an advantage:
- Warden Call
- Experience in installing the systems listed above (commissioning an advantage)
- Electrical experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Full UK driving licence.
You should have the ability to:
- Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Be well organised and have self-discipline.
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work and Childcare Voucher Scheme, Company Vehicle
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager,TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts, NG18 5BU
TIS are an equal opportunities employer