Installation/Service Engineer – Ref: V163
We are looking for an Installation/Service Engineer in the Leeds area whose main strengths are IP and Analogue CCTV, Access Control and Intruder. The role involves:
- Installation, servicing and maintenance of:
- CCTV both analogue and IP
- Access Control
- Intruder Alarm
- Fire Systems would be an advantage but not essential.
- Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and submission of job reports through the Company’s service system.
- Ensuring that the client is satisfied with the work carried out on the system prior to leaving site.
- Installing systems to a high standard.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Working to safe health & safety practices.
Key Experience / qualifications:
- 5 years’ experience in installing CCTV, Access Control and intruder systems (commissioning an advantage)
- Good understanding of access control, intruder, IP and analogue CCTV systems.
- Good knowledge of CCTV control rooms (an advantage).
- 3 years’ experience in fault finding/maintaining CCTV systems.
- IPAF Licence.
- Full UK driving licence.
- A positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationship with customers and colleagues.
- Be well Organised and have self-discipline.
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
In return we are more than happy to invest in developing your career and can offer the following package:
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm (Permanent)
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan and Cycle to Work Scheme, Company vehicle, I-Pad, laptop and phone
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager , TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts, NG18 5BU. Sharon.Garton@tis.co.uk
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, Unit 2, The Courtyard, 110 – 118 Church Street, Hunslet Green, Leeds LS10 2JA. Sharon.Garton@tis.co.uk
TIS are an equal opportunities employer