TIS are one of the Midlands leading Security and Communications Companies. TIS are an NSI Gold and BAFE accredited Company who specialise in the design, installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems who also manufactures specialist equipment. TIS work with a wide range of public and private sector businesses and have achieved a reputation for quality, care and reliability which is second to none. The Company is currently looking to expand its workforce due to their continued success and are now seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Key Account Manager.
Key Account Manager – Ref: V158
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to grow their career and become a valued member of our Business Development team. You should be positive and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills. You will be responsible for delivering growth and maintaining existing customer requirements in your area.
The role involves:
- Creation and presentation of quotations for, and not limited to; CCTV, Intruder Alarm, Door Entry, Access Control, Fire Alarm, Warden Call, Nurse Call, Telephone Systems, Public Address & Induction Loops
- Working with our design department to ensure full compliance with the client’s specification/requirements
- Building and maintaining business relations with key clients
- Being able to build relations with new clients to ensure growth in your area
- Ensuring quotations are delivered within the deadlines provided
- Negotiating quotations with the client.
- You will need to be an accomplished Key Account Manager within the security industry with at least 3 years’ experience
- You will have knowledge of the relevant design criteria as well as excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills and a familiarity with Microsoft packages are essential
- You will have a track record of routinely exceeding your KPIs
- Have a keen interest in technology and providing solutions that are cost effective and profitable
- You will be a team player with ambition
- Communicate and build successful working relationships with customers and other employees
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You should also have the ability to:
- Work on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Work well under pressure & be able to meet deadlines
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work Scheme and Company Car
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts, NG18 5BU
TIS are an equal opportunities employer