Multi-Skilled Service Engineer – Ref: V147
Location: Oxfordshire/Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire area
The Company are looking to expand its Engineering team in the South due to their continued success and are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated multi-skilled engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and become a valued member of the team. You should be positive and enthusiastic having the ability to meet the client’s requirements and the capability to work independently or within a team when required.
The role involves:
- The servicing of Fire Alarm Systems, Access Control, Intruder Alarm, CCTV, Networking, and PABX (an advantage but not essential)
- Assisting/commissioning of the above systems.
- Ensure that the client is satisfied with the servicing/commissioning of the system prior to leaving site.
- Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and submission of job reports through the Company’s service system.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Working to safe health and safety practices at all times.
Key Experience / qualifications:
- Be able to demonstrate a good technical knowledge of Fire Alarm Systems and at least two of the following disciplines: CCTV, Access Control, Networking, Intruder and PABX systems.
- Gent approved engineer, networking skills an advantage.
- 3 years’ experience in fault finding/repairing of fire alarm systems.
- Full UK driving licence.
- A Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Be well organised and have self-discipline.
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
In return we are more than happy to invest in developing your career and can offer the following package:
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Job Type: Permanent with an immediate start
Salary: £28,000- £35,000 dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits:Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Birthday holiday, Cycle to Work, Company vehicle, laptop and phone
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5BU
TIS are an equal opportunities employer