Project Engineers– Ref: V133
Based in Oxfordshire
This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your career within the security and communications industry. You would be required to project engineer installations to the highest standard ensuring they are completed on time. You will need to have excellent communication skills.
The role involves: –
- Project engineering large construction installations
- Assisting with delivering the projects on time and within budget
- Responsible for the engineering team
- Knowledge of CCTV, Fire Alarm, Access Control, Intruder Alarm, Door Entry, Warden Call, Nurse Call, Public Address, TV, Telecoms & Data Systems.
- Communicate and build successful working relationships with customers and other employees.
- Completion of training courses to improve knowledge and performance.
- You will need to be an experienced in project engineering within the security industry
- You will have a good working knowledge of NSI and BS5839 (Fire) standards.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have a keen interest in technology and providing innovative and cost effective solutions.
- Highly literate with an attention to detail.
- You will be a team player with ambition who is willing to learn new technologies and procedures
- Prince 2/SMSTS/SSSTS
- Level 3 qualification in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or related subject.
- Full driving licence.
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent – immediate start
Salary: Competitive – Dependant on skills, experience and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Birthday Holiday, Cycle to Work and Childcare Voucher Scheme, Company Car, Laptop, I-Pad and phone
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5BU
TIS are an equal opportunities employer