Project Manager– Ref: V149
Location: West Midlands
This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your career within the security and communications industry. You would be required to project manage installations to the highest standard ensuring they are completed on time and within budget. You will need to have excellent communication skills.
The role involves: –
- Project manage installations on a large public space CCTV Contract across the West Midlands
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Responsible for your engineering team
- Knowledge of public space CCTV systems, Control Rooms and networking.
- Knowledge of other security and fire systems an advantage.
- Involvement with large construction projects, when required.
- Ensure installation fully complies with CDM and other applicable regulations and standards.
- Communicate and build successful working relationships with customers and other employees.
- Completion of training courses to improve knowledge and performance.
- Producing and issuing RAMS and project related documents.
- Producing detailed Programme of Works.
- You will need to be an experienced Project Manager within the security industry.
- You will have a good working knowledge of NSI and public space standards.
- You will have the ability to read, work and abide by Programme of Works.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Project, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have a keen interest in technology and providing innovative and cost-effective solutions.
- Highly literate with an attention to detail.
- You will be a team player with ambition who is willing to learn new technologies and procedures.
- SMSTS and ECS card.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Prince 2
- PTS and Street Works (Supervisor)
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent – immediate start
Salary: Competitive – Dependant on skills, experience and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Birthday Holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme, Company Car, Laptop, I-Pad and phone
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5BU
or email to: Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org
TIS are an equal opportunities employer
tis.co.uk – Registered No: 490674