Sales and Contracts Consultant – Ref: V115
You will be responsible for delivering growth and maintaining existing customer requirements for the Service Operations Department.
The role involves:
- Growing the service and maintenance contract base and developing new opportunities.
- Building on existing contracts to develop new sales opportunities.
- Manage the site survey to contract pricing and sales process.
- Manage the new business tender submissions.
- Produce sales figures to demonstrate contact and conversion rates.
- Contact for all new prospects.
- Negotiate new contract pricing with customers.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- To assist the business development team with all service and maintenance related matters.
- Regular communication with all key contracted customers and Account Managers.
- Point of escalation for all customer contract enquires and customer liaison.
- Develop the service brand through marketing literature and multi–channel routes to market.
- You will need to be an accomplished sales consultant within the security industry with at least 3 years’ experience
- You will have knowledge of the relevant design criteria as well as excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills and a familiarity with Microsoft packages are essential
- You will have a track record of routinely exceeding your KPIs
- Have a keen interest in technology and providing solutions that are cost effective and profitable
- A Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be well organised and have self-discipline.
- Work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines.
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
In return we are more than happy to invest in developing your career and can offer the following package:
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm (Permanent)
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 plus commission dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work and Childcare Voucher Scheme, Company vehicle, laptop, I-Pad and phone
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5BU
TIS are an equal opportunities employer