Sales & Design Consultant – Ref: V101
Location: Central East Region
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to grow their career and become a valued member of our Business Development team. You should be positive and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills. You will be responsible for delivering growth and maintaining existing customer requirements in the Central East Region.
The role involves:
- To assist the regional Key Account Manager and develop your own area.
- Creation and presentation of quotations for, and not limited to; CCTV, Intruder Alarm, Door Entry, Access Control, Fire Alarm, Warden Call, Nurse Call, Telephone Systems, Public Address & Induction Loops
- Work with our design department to ensure full compliance with the client’s specification/requirements
- Build and maintain business relations with key clients
- Be able to build relations with new clients to ensure growth in your area
- Ensure quotations are delivered within the deadlines provided
- Return and negotiate quotations with the client.
- You will need to be an accomplished sales consultant within the security industry with at least 3 years’ experience
- You will have knowledge of the relevant design criteria as well as excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills and a familiarity with Microsoft packages are essential
- You will have a track record of routinely exceeding your KPIs
- Have a keen interest in technology and providing solutions that are cost effective and profitable
- You will be a team player with ambition
- Communicate and build successful working relationships with customers and other employees
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You should also have the ability to:
• Work on your own initiative or as part of a team
• Work well under pressure & be able to meet deadlines
• Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare
Voucher Scheme, Company Car, laptop, I-Pad and phone
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5BU, Sharon