Incident Resolution Coordinator – Ref: V136
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to grow their career and become a valued member of the Service Operations team. You should be positive and enthusiastic with excellent customer service skills.
The role involves:
- Assign all daily incoming and outstanding calls from customers
- Issue and allocate jobs to the relevant engineers in line with contract KPIs
- Managing the engineers diaries ensuring KPIs and appointments are met
- Liaise with site engineers to ensure jobs are responded to and updated in real time
- Liaise with the customer to ensure all updates are communicated effectively
- Sourcing of parts.
- Updating/maintaining the Company’s service software
- Monitoring Service e-mails and actioning.
- Good IT skills and a familiarity with Microsoft packages are essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- You will be a team player with ambition
- Be able to communicate and build successful working relationships with customers and other employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer Service qualification
- Industry knowledge would be beneficial.
You should also have the ability to:
- Work on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Birthday Holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Voucher Scheme
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5BU
TIS are an equal opportunities employer