Service Coordinator – Ref: V111
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to grow their career and become a valued member of the Nottingham Office. You should be positive and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills. You will be responsible for supporting the Division Manager to grow and develop business in new build projects.
The role involves:
- Assign all daily incoming and outstanding calls from customers
- Issue and allocate jobs to the relevant engineers in line with contract KPIs
- Manage the engineers diaries ensuring KPIs and appointments are met
- Liaise with site engineers to ensure jobs are responded to and updated in real time
- Liaise with the customer to ensure all updates are communicated effectively
- Create annual maintenance programme for customer contracts
- Assign maintenance visits to engineers ensuring time lines are adhered to in line with the contract requirements
- Compile KPI’s in preparation for monthly client meetings
- Compile monthly applications for payment
- Manage daily service stock levels for contracts
- Prepare quotation specifications, build-sheets and quotations
- Create engineer project folders to assist project management.
- Good IT skills and a familiarity with Microsoft packages are essential
- Excellent administration skills
- You will be a team player with ambition
- Communicate and build successful working relationships with customers and other employees
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Business Administration/Customer Service qualification
You should also have the ability to:
- Work on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Voucher Scheme
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5BU
TIS are an equal opportunities employer