Service and Maintenance Engineer – Ref: V114
We are looking for a Service and Maintenance Engineer whose main strengths are IP and Analogue CCTV, Access Control and Door Entry.
The role involves:
- The servicing and maintenance of IP and Analogue CCTV equipment, access control and door entry systems.
- Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and submission of job reports through the Company’s service system.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Working to safe health and safety practices at all times.
Key Experience / qualifications:
- Good working knowledge of networks – being able to diagnose faults and interrogate networks.
- Good understanding of access control, door entry, IP and analogue CCTV systems.
- Good knowledge of CCTV control rooms.
- Be familiar with a wide range of older analogue CCTV cameras and receiver boards.
- 5 years’ experience in fault finding/maintaining CCTV systems.
- IPAF Licence.
- Full UK driving licence.
- A Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Be well organised and have self-discipline.
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
In return we are more than happy to invest in developing your career and can offer the following package:
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm (Permanent)
Salary: Competitive Salary dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work and Childcare Voucher Scheme, Company vehicle, laptop and phone
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5BU
TIS are an equal opportunities employer