Servicing of UPS Systems – Our responsibilities to you
Total Integrated Solutions will service your UPS System by following the steps below to ensure that battery life is maximised.
- Voltage and Current Rating will be checked to confirm with original design and data sheets.
- Check the Location and Orientation of UPS to design and drawing.
- A visual inspection will be carried out for damaged or missing part (conducting visual inspections for wear and deterioration of battery and insulation components).
- Check that the equipment installed is as per specification and drawings.
- Check all cable sizes and numbering.
- Check panels are labelled and installed as per design.
- Check batteries and chargers.
- Visual check of damage to batteries and chargers.
- Verify and record correct inter. Battery connections and size.
- Performance test – complete test certificate.
- Check glanding, lugging and terminal numbers are correct.
- Check earthing.
- Any deviations or changes to be recorded on the As Built and documented.
- Test any other electrical system components, such as transfer switches, circuit breakers and maintenance bypasses.
- Clean and vacuum the enclosure.
- Monitor the enclosures temperature and check humidity, please document your readings.
- Test Battery Voltage
- Test Run w or w/c load
- Simulate and record findings of a power cut.
- Record any comments.