Technical and Design Support Administrator – Ref: V165
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to grow their career and become a valued member of the Technical and Design team. You should be positive and enthusiastic with excellent customer service skills.
The role involves:
- Providing administrative support to the Technical and Design Teams
- Creating and producing documents
- Monitoring and following up quotations
- Liaise with the customer to ensure all updates are communicated effectively
- Formatting and proof-reading quotations
- Updating the companies CRM database and trackers
- Creating and Producing Reports
- Checking of engineers’ timesheets.
- Scheduling engineers’ jobs.
- Booking accommodation.
- Maintaining IT equipment registers.
- Collating engineers’ commissioning documentation.
- Good computer skills and a familiarity with Microsoft packages are essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- You will be a team player with ambition
- Be able to communicate and build successful working relationships with customers and other employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Administration experience/qualification.
You should also have the ability to:
- Work on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Birthday Holiday and Cycle to Work Scheme
Please send your CV to: Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts, NG18 5BU
TIS are an equal opportunities employer