Technical Engineer – Ref: V162
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to grow their career and become a valued member of the Nottingham Team. You should be positive and enthusiastic with excellent technical knowledge. You will be responsible for providing technical assistance to clients, engineers and management and ensuring all audits are carried out to meet NSI and BAFE requirements.
The role involves:
- Providing technical assistance (via the telephone) to end clients.
- Providing technical assistance (Via the telephone) to the service engineering staff.
- Providing technical support (site based) to the end client.
- Providing technical support (site based) to the service engineering staff.
- Providing support to the Help Desk and sourcing replacement parts for obsolete systems.
- Consultations and system demonstrations to the end client.
- Providing technical assistance within the control room including the network and site security systems.
- Auditing the reactive and maintenance visits carried out by the engineering staff.
- Auditing the systems installed by the installation engineering staff (NSI & BAFE systems).
- Providing technical assistance to the installation engineering staff.
- Attending client meeting to support contract manager with service delivery and all KPI requirements
- You will need to have a high level of experience of CCTV, Access Control, Networking
- You will require a good knowledge of electrical safety.
- Have excellent Man-Management skills
- You will be a team player with ambition
- Communicate and build successful working relationships with customers and other employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You should also have the ability to:
- Work on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Work well under pressure & be able to meet deadlines
- Have a flexible attitude to working hours
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Birthday Holiday, 23 days holiday increasing to 27 days plus bank holidays, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Voucher Scheme, Company Vehicle, laptop and phone.
Please send your CV to:
Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, TIS Ltd, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5BU
TIS are an equal opportunities employer