Trainee Project Manager– Ref: V154
This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your career within the security and communications industry. You would work alongside the Project Manager to ensure that installations are installed to the highest standard in terms of safety, environment, quality, customer service, timescale and profitability. You will need to have excellent communication skills. This is an ideal opportunity for an engineer wanting to progress to Project Management or a graduate with a construction/electrical related qualification.
The role involves: –
- Assisting the Project Manager with the management of Fire and Security system installations.
- Assist with the delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Knowledge of security and fire systems.
- Ensure the installation fully complies with CDM and other applicable regulations and standards.
- Communicate and build successful working relationships with customers and other employees.
- Completion of training courses to improve knowledge and performance.
- Assist with producing and issuing RAMS and project related documents.
- Assisting with the production of detailed Programme of Works.
- You will need to have experience within the electrical or security industry (advantage).
- You will have a working knowledge of NSI or BAFE.
- You will have the ability to read, work and abide by Programme of Works.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Highly literate with an attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational, communication and planning skills.
- You will be a team player with ambition who is willing to learn new technologies and procedures.
- ECS card.
- Full valid Driving Licence.
During your training you will be working towards the following:
- Prince 2
- CDM Regulations
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent – immediate start
Salary: £22,000 – £30,000
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Birthday Holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme, Company vehicle, Laptop, I-Pad and phone
Please send your CV to: Mrs Sharon Garton, HR Manager, Hamilton Way, Oakham Business Park, Mansfield, Notts NG18 5BU or email to: Sharon.email@example.com
TIS are an equal opportunities employer
tis.co.uk – Registered No: 490674